Lake Powell is one of my favorite places on earth! I went with my family for the week over my birthday (22); unfortunately Brandon couldn't take work off to be there. The weather was fantastic, the food was amazing and of course each day we played until we were too tired to play anymore. The week went by way too fast; I hope Brandon and I get to go next year!

Tubing is one of my favorite activities to do on the lake. Here I am getting ready to battle Brenna and Sy.

On July 17, I turned 22 and I was lucky enough to spend it in
Lake Powell. My mom of course went all out with decorating the ghetto house boat with balloons, making a delicious birthday breakfast and spoiling me with gifts. That night we also had homemade pork burritos, Cafe Rio style, and my dad's homemade Dutch oven peach cobbler. YUM!

This is everyone on the houseboat with us this year. Everyone is our family except
Brandon and Jimmy, plus Danny and Carol-lyn and everyone but Seth from Gwen and Roger's family. We had a big group but the more the merrier.
1 comments:
Glad you had so much fun! Wish we would have bumped into you!oh--and my husband would have been so proud with that tubing gear---intense!
Post a Comment