



August 25th was the anniversary of our 1st date 4 years ago. For our first date Brandon took me to eat dinner at Mimi's cafe and to a movie (I even remember what I wore). Brandon surprised me and ordered a delicious, tripple layer, butter cream, berry cake from the bakery at Pechanga, which was amazing! He also took me to Mimi’s Cafe for dinner which was delicious as usual. It was really thoughtful and a very fun surprise.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Anniversary Cake!
Posted by Brianne and Brandon at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i'd say brandon hit a home run! that cake looked tasty!
Yeah, I found your blog. That cakes looks delicious. You guys are too cute together. It was fun chatting with you tonight, we wish you guys were still here so we have some friends to hang out with.
Post a Comment