Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Sunday

I love Easter Sunday, it is always the best spring weather. After a nice morning at church we went over to Tracey's house for a yummy Easter dinner. She got a honey baked ham, smoked turkey, baked beans, mashed potatoes and rolls. Since it was a small get together we got to take home the leftovers. Yippie my favorite. She also made us awesome Easter baskets full of so many delicious goodies. Thank you and HAPPY EASTER 09'!

Brandon's cat Puff, she is a great cat who is on her 10th life. Keep holding on strong

I was enjoying the beautiful Easter Sunday weather with Puff. Brandon was playing photographer.
Brandon, Tracey and I with our fun Easter baskets full of goodies! (Oh...that cute puppy is Tracey's foster dog, she is so sweet, I hope she keeps her)

1 comments:

Brooke said...

That looks like a fun spring day. Also, your hair looks good!