Right when I got back from girls camp I emptied out my suit case and refilled it with clean clothes. Brandon through his work was able to get BOX SEATS to the Anaheim Angels baseball game for Friday the 3rd of July. We picked up his younger brothers and headed straight to the game. It was a high scoring game and although they lost it was fun to see a lot of action 6-4. The best part of the game was after it over because they put on a huge firework show. I LOVE fireworks and they did not disappoint.
The next morning we woke up and went to the BEACH and it was packed. After spending the morning there we went to lunch and spent most of the day outside enjoying the sun. That night we had a BBQ in the driveway at Brandon's dad's house and of course lit fireworks! It was GREAT! Happy fourth everyone!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
4th of July
Posted by Brianne and Brandon at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
WOW it looks like you guys had a blast! I missed you two this year! I am jealous you got to go to the beach! Ha ha.
I currently working on gathering up all of the pictures from the Fourth of July festivities! I have a lot from the barbecue, but who you really need to talk to is your sister Brittany! She was the main photographer this year.
Hey,
I'm jealous you got to go to girl's camp. fun! Looks like you had a fun 4th as well.
We are just living in Provo. I'm almost done at BYU (one more semester), and once my husband's done we might move to Denver.
YOu're in California right? What are you up to?
Post a Comment