After a long day at school and then straight to young womans I was so excited to finally come home. To my surprise we had a BIG, FUN HALLOWEEN SURPRISE PACKAGE from my parents waiting for us!
Inside the package was filled with so many thoughtful fun gifts. The girls in my ward will be jelous of this one A FRESH LOAF of the one and only GRANDMA SYCAMORE WHITE BREAD! My mom's homemade approciot jam, provo bakeries sugar cookies, homemade pumpkin seeds, lots of candy and some cute decorations for the house. THANKS SO MUCH! It is a HAPPY Halloween.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Halloween Surprise Package
Posted by Brianne and Brandon at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Adorable!!!!
Yum!! Susie just brought me back 4 loaves last weekend!! LOVE THAT STUFF! Miss you...let's do lunch!
Nope I am going out with a snickers in hand ha ha. The package sounds so cute! I love the football too! Cute cute!
P.S. Thanks for your comment! The bed is from Pottery Barn, but they stopped selling them so it went to Down East where we picked it up.
ooh nice!! don't ya just love mom's they are the best!!! love your bracelet!!
I miss you!
Post a Comment