For young woman's the girls really wanted to decorate gingerbread houses for our combined activity. I love decorating gingerbread houses and have done it every year since I can remember. My mom always purchased the ready to decorate kits and hosted a fun party. However, we have a lot of girls and no money so we decided to HOME MAKE the gingerbread houses. I have never done this or seen it done but accepted the challenge. It made a HUGE MESS and took A LOT of TIME (which is something right now I DON'T have) but on the PLUS SIDE my house SMELLED SO GOOD for the whole day!
Because it is such a long process I was making them late at night wearing my COZY pj's when Brandon snapped some pictures of the BIG mess I was making.
It was totally worth all the work, seeing how cute they turned out and how much fun the girls had decorating them.


2 comments:
Wwwwow! Those turned out to prefection. Good job Bri. You've become quite the baker. Hey, I was thinking last night about what you said about coming up for Martin Luther/Presidents Day. When are you off from school?
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني بالرياض
وايت شفط الصرف الصحي
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدمام
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالخرج
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالمزاحمية
فنى تركيب اطباق الدش بالدمام
Post a Comment