Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

To the BEST mom in the world. Happy Mothers Day! I love you so much.

Also happy Birthday on Mothers day GRANDMA GRACE. You have always been someone I look up to and admire. Thank you for always showing me more love than I deserve. I hope you had a great birthday. Eli the soon to be newest addition to the W's also celebrated his 23rd birthday. And little 1 year old AVERY SUE had a birthday! I miss you so much and can't believe you are already a year old. She is to die for darling.


She really is the best she surprised me with a Mothers Day package. What the Heck?

Inside were my most FAVORITE sugar cookies of all time from the one and only Provo bakery. I could eat a dozen and not even know it. There were suckers and caramels in there too. And do you see that cute little flower pot poking out? That is a pin cushion as well as a tape measure. I love it. Thanks so much!
Becky and I just got home from a day at the beach and found packages on the door. Yippie the only perk about living away from my Mom.

You couldn't have asked for a nicer day at the beach. We met John there for a picnic and then watched him surf the waves while enjoying the sun shine.
Thanks for coming to spend Mothers day with me Becky. You and John are so much fun to have around and we are spoiled that you drive all the way to see us.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

You have the cutest mama ever! After all, look at the darling girls she produced!

Kimberly Ngarupe said...

Mmmmmm, Provo Bakery. Those take me back to our early years.