Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mr. Henscheid Turned 28!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to decorate a little so when he got home from work he felt like it was a little party. Brandon birthday was on Saturday, September 11th but since we were going to be out and about all day long Saturday, I thought we would celebrate Friday night.
Thanks to my family there were some BIRTHDAY PRESENT to put out on the table to make it look FUN. Brandon's birthday gift from me was to go up to UT for the first football game of the season so I did not really have much else to give to him.
I got the picture just before he ate one of the big cookies. I let him since it was his birthday, even though we were just leaving to get some Birthday Dinner.
You can NEVER go wrong with getting Brandon anything BYU related or PLAIN white shirts. He loves them both and never gets sick of them.
My Mom got him the coolest Cougar Sign, BYUhat and BYU polo he is all ready for football season. (If only they were a better team this year...oh well he is a die hard BYU fan!)
All the sister and brother in laws on my side chipped in and got him a gift card to Lucilles BBQ. YUM and this is the gift that keeps on giving because I will get a yummy dinner out of it.

Thanks everyone for making Brandon Birthday a special one.
I love you Birthday Boy, you look more handsome to me every year!!!!


COLBIE CAILLAT CONCERT

A little while ago Brandon surprised me with some AMAZING tickets to the Colbie Caillat concert. I have always been a big fan of hers and have really been wanting to see her perform live. She was SO good live and she has SO many hits. I loved every song she sang more than the last.
She announced a new album coming out in February and we were the FIRST audience that she ever played some of those new song to. It was neat to be the first people besides the band to hear the songs. They are all going to be huge hits, I can't wait for it to come out.

The first clip is her song "Lucky", which she wrote with Jason Maraz. The second clip is a NEW song called "I Do" which will be on every single Mormon girls wedding video this spring and summer. I know if I were getting married after the song comes out, it would be on mine. The last clip is really short of just the ending of her song called "Realize".



THANKS BRANDON FOR TAKING ME TO THE CONCERT, I AM SO GLAD YOU WERE THERE TO ENJOY SUCH A FUN EVENT WITH ME.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Such a good little wife you are. Happy Bday Brandon. You are my FAVORITE COUGAR FAN. You guys need to come over and watch the games! (let's pick one they will win. So sad to see
Brandon cry!)

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Ya crazy! I didn't realize you two were both doing work and school too! It's hectic eh! at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Brooke said...

That sign is awesome, and the concert looks way fun. Can't wait to see you this week sis!