Thursday, February 3, 2011

Going Private

Hi Everyone! I am going to change my blog to private. If you would leave me your email address I would be happy to add you to my blog.

10 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for including me!

Johanna said...

Hi Brandon and Brianne!
This is great! Thanks for the invitation. my email address is
jsteph1111@hotmail.com
Looks like you guys are doing very well and you look great!
Stay in touch,
Johanna

Pam Grace said...

Brianne and Brandon,
I want to keep reading your blog. My email is pam_grace@byu.edu
Lush,
Pam

bree lena said...

blwoolstenhulme@yahoo.com

Jessica and Jim said...

jessica@uvdl.com

Holly and Daric said...

holly.russell@msn.com

Marilou said...

mariloukent@yahoo.com

Kim Shepherd said...

kshepherd2@gmail.com

gwen said...

I would like to be on your list. gewoolstenhulme@yahoo.com

Kelly and Audrey said...

You're so good to keep up on your blog! Thanks for thinking of me! My email is audreyfloyd@gmail.com