Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Graduation Fun

Brody, Brandon & Garet. Hopefully one day we will be able to attend their college graduations.
Brandon kept saying he felt like Harry Potter wearing his robe. If only he could impress me with a magic trick. I really LOVE magic tricks!
Brandon and I before the festivities began
Brody & Garet came early with me to save a entire row of seats for Brandon's extended family. It was a beautiful sunny California evening.
Here is Brandon with his red shades that match his red and gold graduation tie. It is his special occasion tie, my mom bought for him to wear when he graduated from BYU.
Tracey (Brandon's Mother) & Brandon
Gayle (One of Brandon's psychology mentors & friend) & Brandon
After the ceremony ended we went to one of Brandon's favorite Mexican restaurants called Green Onion.
Tracey & Mike ordered a beautiful and yummy cake and included me in on the graduation since I just completed my undergraduate degree!!!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Congratulations to both of you! What a huge accomplishment!

I hear you are going to be hanging around Utah all summer. Yeah! Can't wait to see more of you guys!