Monday, September 12, 2011

Onion Days - Labor Day

A LABOR DAY family tradition has been to go to Payson and celebrate at the "Onion Days" Parade & Carnival. Grandma Grace loves it and I guess the little kids enjoy it too.
Watching the Parade which has actually has turned into a big commercial. Everyone put a big poster of what their business is, on the back of their BIG RED TRUCK.
After the parade Grandma always hosts a nice BBQ on her patio. Since I had been living in Southern California it has been years since I have been able to be apart of it.
Lots of Yummy BBQ food!
Grandma bought this huge, heavy hula hoop years ago. It was one of those work out schemes that if you do this for 15 minutes a day you can burn an outrageous number of calories. I don't know about that but it was entertaining while we waited for lunch to be ready.

0 comments: