Monday, October 10, 2011

Quick Update


Football season is here!
Brandon met & got Johnny Harline's autograph on his new childrens book. Johnny Harline caught & scored an amazing touchdown with no time left on the clock against UT for the win. Brandon was at the game at Rice Eccels Stadium in Salt Lake and was really excited to meet him.

My 2 younger sister and our nephew Lincoln wen to the BYU vs. Utah State football game. BYU just one in the last few minutes of the game. It was a great night and even better because they WON.
The final score of the game.
That same trip was my cousin Ashley's 22 birthday. Some of my cousins and sisters went to celebrate with some frozen yogurt.
Me, Danielle, Ashley, Heather, Brenna
My parents came to visit one short weekend and we headed to Jackson Hole to get a BILLY'S BURGER! It has to be the BEST hamburger I have ever had. My dad ordered Billy's Giant Bacon Cheeseburger & added Pastrami.
When the food runner brought it out he asked "Who order the heart attack?"
We have been taking walks and enjoying the BEAUTIFUL fall colors and weather!

This is the view from out my bedroom door leading outside.


The day I put up all my Halloween decorations it SNOWED. I felt like taking it down and putting up my Christmas tree & drinking Hot Chocolate. Luckily it has mostly melted now. Whew... I was worried it was here to stay.

0 comments: