I decided to give making another batch of orange rolls another shot and crossed my fingers they would turn out more light and fluffy. With a few changes which included sifting the flour, letting the scalded milk cool before adding it to the mixture, as well as letting the dough raise overnight, I am happy to say they ended up successful. I was excited, now I just wish I had more excuses to make them.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Round 2
Posted by Brianne and Brandon at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Brianne,
Hello cute girl, it's Kelsey Nuila. I just found your fun blog and saw the post on rolls. Remember the good ol' days and our cinnimon rolls. I think we need to recreate them next time you're in town. Are you coming for christmas? Sorry I don't have an interesting blog for your to look at. Maybe someday when my life is exciting like yours. Give me a call/text if your in town!
You can make me some if you want. Your so awesome to try things, I just bake everything I know how I never try anything new. I can't wait to see you this weekend!
YUM! Will you post your recipe?!
Looks very yummie! It was soo good to see you. I hope you are coming back soon :)
I think my mom has found the girl to hand off the orange roll torch to!
Post a Comment