Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hatch Wedding


On December 6th my younger sister Becky got married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. I arrived there the day before and stayed a few days after. Once again my Mom pulled off an amazing wedding reception! A few of my favorite things at their wedding were, the flowers were to die for; they had a 3 foot ice sculpture of the Eiffel Tower in the middle of the candy station and a very fun dance party. I wish I had picture to post but I was involved with the wedding chaos and forgot to take any. As soon as she gets them back from the photographer I will post some so everyone can see how amazing it was. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hatch!


Before I left we had time to make some homemade snickerdoodle's with Bryce and Lincoln.


1 comments:

Joey Shepherd said...

It's crazy how fast time flies. I can't believe Becky is old enough to get married. She looks so beautiful and happy. I hope you had a great Christmas!