Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Vacation

Brandon and my friends came from all over the place to spend a couple days with us in Utah. They all stayed the night over at my parents house and my mom made 2 loaves of bread into french toast for all of them for breakfast. YUM!
John, Jared (John's Brother), Brandon, Mom, Tommy, Beau and Tony was there but still sleeping.
Bryce looks so cute in this little snowsuit. We used to wear the same one when me and my sister's were little. I am so glad my mom keeps this stuff. Brandon and Bryce sledding across the street from my parents house at the new park.
This picture is worth 1000 words! For Christmas dinner my mom made a Thanksgiving feast. It was delicious and the presentation was amazing. It was one of those meals you wish would never end. I'm not sure she could top it.
This was Brandon and John's first snowman they have made. I told them to work on the base and I would work on the middle section. When my middle section was almost so large I could push it anymore I look over to see the progress the boys were making. They were packing snow on up to try to build their base. It made me laugh! I showed them how you make a snowball and then roll it around and it will get as big as you want it to. I think it looks great!


I love sledding. I think I could probably be a professional sledder.

2 comments:

Carol-Lyn said...

I love that blue toboggan! Michelle and I borrowed it last night for our sledding adventure! I'm so glad you guys were around for Christmas. See you soon.

Princess Danell said...

Does your mom make that jello salad (not really a salad I guess..) with strawberries and sour cream? We have it all the time, usually Thanksgiving and it's YUMMO!