On Christmas day Brandon, John and I went sledding at Rock Canyon Park. We could all fit on one big toboggan so with me as the driver and the boys were on back and we flew down the hill. We had a blast, I just wish everyone else would have come with us. 
For Christmas my parents surprised me with a darling blue beach cruiser. I was not expecting it at all but was so excited. As soon as I got it back to 70 degree weather I have been riding it all over town. Thanks Mom and Dad, I really love it!


3 comments:
I LOVE that bike!! Maybe if I got one like it I could put Portia in a basket on the front and we could go crusin'.
What a great bike...and such a cute picture of you. I want to see your sister's table and chairs too!
Love the bike...sad we didn't get to see each other over the break. Next time you guys are in town we will have to go to dinner!
Post a Comment