In church they finally tracked me down and ask me the dreaded...Will you speak in church this coming Sunday? I'm just kidding, I have had to speak in church so many times that I don't mind it anymore at all. The topic I was assigned was on the importance of our baptismal covenants. I am grateful for the opportunity I had to study scriptures and talks on baptism as well as reflect on my own baptism.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
...And you were amazing--I mean it sincerely. I sat there picturing you in 20 years with a pink suit speaking at General Conference as the General Primary President... Start shopping for that suit!
I wish I could have been there to listen to your talk! You always do such great ones! Rumor has it that you did so good...that they tracked you down again and had you host a relief society meeting, is this true?
Pink suit? I was thinking yellow with BIG hair (it's coming back, ya know). You guys are so great. You look like you are enjoying life.
Post a Comment