Monday, January 12, 2009

The Prankster

On Sunday we were watching football and I fell asleep on the couch, not really a surprise. I woke up and about an hour later and I was getting ready to go over to some friends house in our ward. Brandon asked me very seriously, "Brianne what is that on your ankle?" I immediately thought there was a bug or spider on my ankle and with some hesitation lifted up my pant leg. When I realized there wasn't a critter on my leg, I saw I had a TOOTH TATTOO. I started laughing so hard, I had no idea that while I was sleeping, Brandon put a temporary tattoo on my ankle. I thought it was so funny, and I wish it would have lasted a little longer.

6 comments:

Ashley Grace said...

Ha ha oh Brandon you trickster! Lol, it reminds me a little of the smiling clouds on Mario for the Super Nintendo...They always looked like smiling teeth to me.

Joey Shepherd said...

You must have been really tired.

Ashley Grace said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I am trying to send the pictures to you, but the files are really big and there are a lot of them so it may take a while!

Mike Sorensen said...

That is so funny, I fall asleep all he time when Mike watches football. I hope he doesn't see your blog and get any ideas!

Rachael, Duke, and the Boss said...

I am going to put one on Scott's forehead.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

that's halarious i love it, it made me chuckle.