My older sister Brooke has a blog dedicated to posting things she is grateful for. I constantly go to her blog for a pick me up and to always be reminded of how much we have to be thankful for. Her latest post was an A to Z alphabet list of things she is grateful for and I wanted to take on her challenge of making my own list, so here it goes...
A- Apples. I eat at least 1 apple every single day and I love them! As they say "An apple a day keeps the doctor away".
B - BRANDON, Brittany, Brooke, Becky, Brenna (all my sisters) & Birthday's
Too many to name just one
C - Cooking. I am no chef by any means but ever since I moved to California I have really taken up cooking and love trying new recipe's.
D - Dogs. I can't wait to have a yard so I can get my own
E - Education. My school has been a long drawn out process but I feel very blessed to be getting an education.
F - Flowers there is always something gorgeous blooming here in California
G- Garbage Man. Thank you for handling such a gross job.
H- Health. It is so easy to take being healthy for granted until you get sick.
I - Internet
J- Jokes. I am not good at telling jokes but I love to laugh so I really enjoy a good joke.
K - Koda. Our family dog in Utah & Kites
L- Lake Powell. My favorite vacation spot
M -Missionaries. We had them over for dinner 2 nights ago and they are so awesome.
N- Niece and Nephews
O -Olympics I love the winter olympics and have really enjoyed watching them the past 2 weeks
P - Parents! I have the BEST mom and dad anyone could hand pick
Q - Quilts. There is something so homey and comforting about a nice quilt.
R- Running. Although every morning at 6 am I dread my run when I finish a nice long run I feel so great
S-Snow, Sledding & Skiing (water & snow)
T - Teeth. Maybe its because I work at a dentist office but I love a straight, white, clean teeth.
U - Utah! There really isn't anywhere I would rather live
V -Vehicles
W- Web Cam
X- X-Mas. I love Christmas time, there is no better holiday. (X-mas is not removing Christ from Christmas however the X comes from the Greek letter chi translated as Christ).
Y- Young Women's. I am in the young women presidency in my ward and I feel so lucky to be apart of such a great organization and we have the BEST group of girls.
Z- Zoo. My cousin used to take my sisters and I ever year growing up. I have always loved the zoo.


3 comments:
When I read H for Health I thought of the time when I went to visit you in the hospital and we couldn't give you a hug because you had a bubble thing around your bed. I remember being so worried about you. I think we were either in the 4th or 5th grade. I'm glad that turned out good.
awe i love your's and i think your one of the best at telling jokes you've always cracked me up!!
Hi Auntie Brianne. Bryce loves running super fast. We all love Christmas too! I didn't know that about the x in xmas. That's cool. Love ya!
Post a Comment