For Brandon's birthday my family bought him a plane ticket to Utah to go to the BYU football game. On Thursday night after work we flew home. We didn't get in until around midnight but most everyone was up waiting to visit. On Friday we woke up and went for a nice run to the temple and back. The weather was beautiful all weekend long. We all went to lunch and after took a nice drive up Sundance canyon to look at the changing leaves. It was still really warm when we got back home so Lincoln, Dad, Brandon, Scott Macdonald and I went swimming in the pool. That night we had a pizza party at my parents house.On Saturday my Mom woke us up with the smell of a delicous homemade quiche. After we overate my dad, Toni and Brandon went to the gun store and my mom, Becky, Brenna and I went to do some shopping. The BYU game was so much fun and hot. We played Wyoming and ended up beating them like 45 - 0. Two shut outs for the cougars in a row (the first time since 1985). I love going to the football games, fall in Utah might be the best time of the year! Saturday night we had a big BBQ with a bunch of family and friends. Brandon did his magic on the grill and Carol-Lyn and I made homemade beer battered onion rings and LG made homemade blackberry peach ice-cream. YUM is all I have to say!!!
It was a fabulous weekend that flew by and I can't wait for Christmas so I can go home again.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Home Sweet Home
Posted by Brianne and Brandon at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hi Brianne! I am so excited that I found your blog, it looks like you guys are doing well and liking CA!
Ok, I'm so hurt! Did I not salt those onion rings? I wasn't even an honorable mention. :) Breezer I miss you!! Come back! It was so much fun to play together. Hey, will you email the other pics of us to me at robage66@hotmail.com?
Stephanie, you were a salting machine! I want some pics emailed to me, too!!! Those burgers and o-rings were pretty darn delicious. I love when Brandon has a birthday!
Brianne!!!!! I am glad I found your blog! You are very missed by me! Love you
Brianne! I just found your blog through Robie's. Hope you don't mind me linking yours to mine. It is good to see that you are doing so well!!
Post a Comment