Yippie on Sept 12-14 Brandon and I met up with my mom, Brittany, Adam and Lincoln in Orange County. Lincoln turned 2 on Sept. 11th and they brought him out here to go to Disneyland. After work on Friday we drove down to OC and had the family meet us at our favorite pizza place, Haus of Pizza. The food is so delicious! After dinner Brittany, Adam and Lincoln went back to dinseyland to watch the firework show and Brandon toured my mom and I around to see his home town.On Saturday Brandon had school so we went without him to the Irvine Spectrum mall and shopped for a bit. When the sun came out we decided to hit up the beach, I was so excited because we saw 3 dolphins. It was so cool, I had never seen dophin's in the wild before. Also BYU played UCLA at home and crushed them 65 - 0. It was a great a great game and win for the cougars. That evening we went to Hunington Beach and ate at Ruby's on the Pier. The rest of Adams family met us there and it was fun to get to hang out together.
Sunday we toured Brittany and Adam around Brandon's home town a little and then went over to an amazing mall called South Coast Plaza. This weekend was so fun and went by really fast. It is always hard to say goodbye, but the only thing that made it a little easier was knowing that next weekend Brandon and I are going to Utah!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Orange County Weekend
Posted by Brianne and Brandon at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
yeah-that was a fun trip. I want to go back so bad! I miss you!
Post a Comment