Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Even though it is still 100 degrees here, fall has officially arrived! Over the weekend we went to a real pumpkin patch in Redlands. Brandon and I had never been to a pumpkin patch where you actually go out into the fields and pick your perfect pumpkin right off the vine. It was such a fun way to kick off the fun fall season. Besides having thousands and thousands of pumpkins they also have a darling boutique, food, a petting zoo and lots of fun activities for kids. I am excited to go there when it is all decorated with rows of trees for Christmas. I love the weekends but they go by way too fast.




7 comments:

Carol-Lyn said...

Love the new background! Can't wait to see a picture of the pumpkin you took home ...

Joey Shepherd said...

Oh my goodness how are you? I don't think I've seen you since my bridal shower over 3 years ago. I hope you are doing well!
-Kim Slider Shepherd

Holly and Daric said...

We are in Glendale AZ. I feel the same way as you about the heat, doesn't feel like fall at all yet. But it is nice to still be able to go to the pool!

Amy said...

Hello!! It's been quite awhile! I came across your blog! It was fun to see what you're up to now!

You can check ours out at dustinandamyormond.blogspot.com

Hope you're doing well!

Jim and Jessica said...

My beloved Brianne! I'm so glad you found us. I've been wondering how you guys are doing. I'll be keeping tabs on you now that I have you blog.

Jam Rob said...

oh man its been a while! ha but sounds like life is good and im glad you found me so i can read your blog!

Ashley Grace said...

Hey Breezer! It looks like you guys are having a blast! I am so happy you started a blog! I love new blog friends! Oh and guess what! I got accepted!!!!!!!

-Ashley

P.S. my blog is off of private now. Visit my page I'm pretty sure you and Corinne are the only people who read mine, lol.