Monday, June 22, 2009

David Archuleta

My friend Laura and I went to the David Archuleta concert, what a BLAST! It was down in San Diego at the Del Mar County Fair.

We walked around the fair for a few hours and sampled lots of really unhealthy fair foods, we are holding of course DEEP FRIED BREAD PUDDING. I am glad I only go to the fair once a year because any more than that could really get you into trouble.

This was the view from the right of the stage. This picture doesn't do it justice, there were so many more lights from the rides, it was pretty. The conceret outdoors and the weather was PERFECT.
I could have listened to him all night. Probably the fastest concert I have ever been to. He did a fabulous job though, WAY FUN!

After the concert we decided to take an ELEPHANT RIDE. Now I can say I have done it all. I can't believe how big they are, and to be honest I think elephants are cuter from a distance.


Now you can enjoy a taste of the concert.

2 comments:

Princess Danell said...

Sounds like fun. How was Archie?

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

what fun! and your hair is so long and beautiful!!! missed you on the 4th i kept thinking about how much more fun it would be with you guys there, missed you lots!!!