Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Vacation

We finally made it back to Utah after 6 long months of no vacation. This had to be the longest school semester of my life and it finally ended on Monday June 1st. Brandon and I left for Utah Wednesday afternoon. We were both way over due for a relaxing vacation and most importantly, I had a new niece and nephew I needed to meet and play with.

Brandon went to watch the BYU football players practice, to the shooting range and on a 30 mile horse ride up the mountains. They actually saw and came within 10 feet of a mama black BEAR. He had an awesome time. It was great to get to spend time with family. Brandon and I had so much fun and always hate it when we have to leave Provo.


Swimming... Swimming...
and more swimming! My parents have a fun backyard with a great pool and spa. I probably spent most of my time swimming with the little kids and eating delicious food.
I had to post this darling picture of Jimmy and Bryce in the (as us Utah people say) "HOT TUB"!
We couldn't go to Utah and not have Sunday dinner over at Grandma's. She had everybody over and it was good to get to visit and catch up with the extended fam.
My grandma has the most gorgeous rose bushes in FULL bloom. She looks so darling in the apron I made her for Mother's day!



Tepanyaki! Need I say more?

Baby Avery is so precious I could have held her all day long. She is so little!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I don't know Bri...you look awfully cute and natural holding that baby!

Colby and Malea said...

It was fun to see you guys. Glad you came to visit!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

i can't tell you how much it means to me that you shared all those beautiful pictures of utah and shared their andventure. i wish i lived there....someday i'll be back home right???

Carol-Lyn said...

You spoiled me being here for a few days! I want you to come back ... or I need to come down. Still trying to work out the birthday weekend; cross your fingers.