About a week before my birthday (which is in July) Brandon told me he got me a surprise. I LOVE SURPRISES and never try to spoil them so I just got really excited and was happy to wait until my birthday to get it. On my birthday he told me my surprise wasn't ready yet and I would have to wait a little longer. A week after my birthday he told me it still hadn't arrived. By this time I just figured he didn't actually get me a birthday gift and I would eventually forget about it and he would be off the hook. For a month he kept on reminding me that the surprise was still on its way and to keep waiting. So last night he gave me the surprise and it was one of the BEST SURPRISES EVER.
A 7 DAY CRUISE!
I can't believe it, he even called my work and got me the week off. I am so excited and the best part is we leave TOMORROW! I don't even have to wait since he planned it so long ago its time to GO!!! Yippie, neither of us has been on a cruise and I know we are going to have a BLAST! Brandon you really out did yourself, THANKS SO MUCH!
A 7 DAY CRUISE!
I can't believe it, he even called my work and got me the week off. I am so excited and the best part is we leave TOMORROW! I don't even have to wait since he planned it so long ago its time to GO!!! Yippie, neither of us has been on a cruise and I know we are going to have a BLAST! Brandon you really out did yourself, THANKS SO MUCH!



6 comments:
Where are you going? Lucky gal! Have fun!
It was so hard to keep the secret...Have soooo much fun. We will miss you!
oooooo you will have a blast!!!!that is so exciting! cant wait to see pictures!
aagh i am so excited for you. miranda told me just a little bit ago while we were in the car and i was dying to get home to see the details. too fun
Oooh have fun!!! :( I won't see you tomorrow..I'm gonna be at Dr. Walkers getting my crummy tooth fixed while you are sipping a Shirley Temple in a lounge chair!!
Where are you going/ where did you go?
I love Cruises!
That's probably the best surprise ever. I might have to hint that to my husband... haha.
Post a Comment