It definitely does not feel like the FALL SEASON since it is OVER 100 degrees outside, but college football has begun, Halloween decorations are for sale in stores and SCHOOL has STARTED. I was especially excited to start school this year because I am finally back at a UNIVERSITY and a COUGAR again! Its NO BYU don't get me wrong (however the mascot at San Marcos is also a COUGAR- yippie) but at least its not the community college. We moved to California before I finished my degree at BYU and had to attend a local community college over the past year, in order to gain California Residency. 
On Monday 8.31 was my first day of school at California Sate University San Marcos I am taking 5 classes which will keep me EXTREMELY busy, and like all but 1 so far. I am very happy I can get an education and look very forward to the day I will GRADUATE. I am only a Junior so I have no reason to get excited now, but this time next year THE END WILL BE IN SIGHT!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Bouquet of Pencils
Posted by Brianne and Brandon at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's great you are going to school! I'm only a sophomore and I'm not even going to school right now. Good luck with all your classes!
I can't get together this weekend, but I could for sure another time. I would love to see you.
My cousins live right by UC San Marcos. Maybe we should go to the BYU vs. San Diego State game for old times sake.
p.s. I love that you named this post "bouquet of pencils." i love that movie, and i always think of that when it's school time.
way to keep on! Brent got his Master's at Cal State San Marcos. we loved that they were cougars too - even blue and white!
Post a Comment