
BYU! BYU! BYU! What a way to start off the football season. BYU (#20) vs. Oklahoma (#3) Final Score 14 - 13 BYU sneaks in to win in the last 3 minutes of the game. For those of you who know what a HUGE BYU FOOTBALL fan Brandon is, you can imagine how BIG AND HAPPY his SMILE was. I wish I had a picture of his expression when the clock ran out and "David beat Goliath", it was better than a kid on Christmas morning.
We watched the game over at the Walkers house and enjoyed lots of yummy food and snacks. After the game was over the win stiell did not feel real to either of us so we watched replay after replay and listened to cougar radio for about an hour after the game. Even that wasn't enough so on Sunday afternoon, ESPN replayed the game and we rewatched the ENTIRE thing and was just as excited and anxious the second time around.
My dad was able to go to the game and experience the HUGE win, in person at the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium in Texas. Part of me wished Brandon could have gone with my dad since he is such a loyal, dedicated BYU fan, but the selfish part of me was SO HAPPY I got to watch such an AMAZING game with him. I am sure we will be talking about this win for a long time. I am really excited for the rest of the season, BYU football is the BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
CHOKE-LAHOMA
Posted by Brianne and Brandon at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love that header! and I loved that game! so intense. so good!
yeah, i know. that's why i was saying we should go, since it is here. i just looked at the schedule though and it's on the 17 which is when i'm in utah, so i guess i can't go.
Hello! How are you? My sister maddie is moving to San Marcos to live with my cousin. She said it's beautiful! I wonder if she'll be close to you guys. I love California!
I also like your title, what a great game!
SO FUN! and hey - we are huge BYU football fans too - next time invite us to the viewing party... or i guess i should tell Vicki that. :)
Post a Comment