Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dare I even bring it up?


Saturday was the big BYU vs. Utah game and we were the away team this year. Brandon, Jimmy, Geoff, Scott (Macdonald), Brooke, Bryce, Doctor Walker and I went to Indigo Joe's to watch the game. Unfortunately Max Hall, the quarterback, had a major breakdown and ended up loosing the game for us and I knew the loss wasn't going to be easy for Brandon. Thank goodness for comfort food, I ran to the store and bought a big pumpkin pie, whipped cream and cooked a big pizza to try and ease the loss. After eating a bunch of delicious junk food we felt a little better. BYU better get them next year!

2 comments:

Ashley Grace said...

You know something (I am scared to use this term on this post quite honestly....) funny? When I heard BYU lost to the U I immediately thought: "Oh boy Brandon is NOT going to be happy..."

Yes comfort food works miracles! And psh we will so get the better of them next year!

Jenna Kim Jones said...

My long lost Brianne! It has been quite a while. I hope everything is going well. (It looks like it is.)