Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Brandon's favorite holiday is Halloween and thanks to his excitement about the holiday I like it more and more. We love to watch the classic scary Halloween movies, where every house in the neighborhood goes all out decorating and celebrating the holiday together. Well, there happens to be a city about 45 mins. away from us that brought those movie sets to real life. In Redlands every Halloween tons of streets completely close off and the owners of these beautiful classic homes go over board in transforming their homes into cemetarties, pirate ships, haunted houses and much more. Crowds of people come down to admire the amazing decorations and of course to Trick-or-Treat! Brandon and I felt like we were in disneyland, we kept grabbing the camera from eachother because we wanted to capture everything we saw. It was unlike anything I have ever seen and really awesome.
This house transformed their home into a cemetary. Sorry its hard to see how cool it really is.


This is just one angle of the pirate ship house. I can't image how many days it would take to set this materpiece up and take it down.


Here is a picture of the great people I get to work with. We had a great Halloween work party with tons of food and delicious treats! Doc, Me, Dana, Cheri, Vicki

5 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

so while looking at your blog i just have this major feeling of....i wish i could give you s big hug, right here, right now... your so stinken cute! i miss you so much! anyway, you both look so good and like your in your element in the sunny state! im definitly putting you on my lovies list, now that i finally found you! love you so much i hope you know that!

Ashley Grace said...

Crazy, those houses look intense!

The Clevelands said...

Brianne!!! So happy that I saw your blog on Lindsays! You look great, and your hair has gotten sooo long! Great to catch up on your little family... looks like you guys are doing great! xoxo
Emily (Boshard) Cleveland

Sorensen Duo said...

I love you blog. Now I can keep myself up-dated on what is going on in your life. I'm glad we got to talk the other night. Have a great weekend and I will see you soon!!!

The Red Crew said...

Brianne! Hooray! I was so happy that i saw your name on our blog...i always am wondering how you are doing and what you are doing and now i get to know! Looks like you guys are doing great, and i am going to be in Utah for Christmas so we should totally do a christmas/ new years get together, kinda like last year. That was so much fun. Hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving!