
The day finally came when I could stop just dreaming about seeing the movie and actually see it come to life. After work Brandon drove me to Ontario to meet up Brooke and some friends, we waited in line for over an hour to be sure we had great seats. I am pretty easily entertained and not a big movie critic so I really loved it. Yes I know it was a little cheesy at times but overall the movie was very fun. If you haven't read the book it is amazing and a must read. Seeing the movie makes me really want to read the book again, to bad I have too many school books I have to read instead. I can’t wait to see the next movie!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Twilight
Posted by Brianne and Brandon at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment