Friday, January 22, 2010

2 X the Fun

In my family, BIRTHDAY'S are always considered a BIG DEAL. So on January 21st every year we would party like no other! We had a TWICE the CAKE, PRESENTS, FUN, FOOD & PARTIES. My older sister BROOKE now a sophisticated 27 year old and my younger sister BECKY, now a gorgeous 22 year old, SHARE a birthday. You might think it would not be fun to share a birthday because you don't get ALL the attention, however this was NOT the case in our family. JANUARY 21st was always DOUBLE the fun and excitement and although it was NOT MY own birthday, I always looked forward to their joint birthday.

Sorry this picture is BLUE my camera was on the wrong setting.

Becky 22
Brooke 27



Love you both and hope you had fun birthday. I can't wait until we are all back together and can party like the GOOD OLD DAYS.

2 comments:

The Hatch's said...

Thanks for writing a cute post for brooke and I, your so cute Bri! We love you so much and miss you like crazy! Hopefully one of this we will be able to spend our b-days together!

Brooke said...

Thanks Bri! I love my new apron. I still can't believe you made it. Miss you.