Sunday, January 17, 2010

Week of FUN

Brandon & the group of guys + me, Brittany, Dad and Eli all went to Sundance for an AMAZING POWDER SKI DAY. It was snowing the entire day which made for an extremely fun cold ski trip. We basically skiied every BLACK diamond Sundance had to offer. Nothing beats a being the FIRST person to ski over newly fallen snow.


It snowed all day which made for a COLD lift ride on back mountain.

Toni, Bri, Brandon, Beau, Tommy and Brittany
Eli, Brandon, Brianne, Dad, Brittany

Brandon & my Dad went for a long horse ride through the mountains. They saw wild turkeys and deer. (I didn't feel too left out because I also saw tons of deer in my parents backyard looking for food).

The worst part about the snow is trying to PARK your car when there is about 4 feet of snow piled up next to the sidewalks. Dad aka "The PLOW KING" quickly solved that problem!

I CAN'T get enough of sledding! As a family we went up to the horse barn and sledded for hours.

Brianne and Brenna going off a SWEET jump


Grandpa & Lincoln get some air.


Brianne, Brenna & Brittany going off the jump.


After we were all worn out we decided to take some pictures of the sisters.



Lincoln climbed a little hill and was the King of the Mountain. He is so dang CUTE.

The snow was PERFECT for snowman making. After sledding we went into the backyard & made a snowman family. I LOVE building snowmen (and am really good at it, if I do say so myself).

That night we made HOMEMADE PIZZA'S. Brandon has worked at many different pizza places, so he tried to teach us the ART of throwing the dough. Although Brandon was the ONLY one that could do it, we made 7 different kinds as well as 2 gourmet dessert style pizzas. They were fun to TOSS, MAKE & EAT!

4 comments:

Tami said...

those are the best looking snowmen i've ever seen! and huge! man, we played in that same snow all week and none of us could pull off a decent snowman. guess being a bunch of Californian's didn't help...

Vicki said...

Darling pictures! I always love your posts. cute sisters and snowmen too!

Holly and Daric said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! And I agree powder ski days are the best, you especially appreciate good snow when you live somewhere that gets none!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Looks like a fantastic week:)