Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Morning

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!

This year Brittany, Adam and kids slept over at Mom's too, it was so fun to see Lincolns reaction to all the stuff Santa brought him.
Santa always does too much but I don't complain!
This is a picture of the Provo Temple where Brandon and I were married.
Both the boys got CLEAR PLAY DVD PLAYERS. Now they can see rated R movies completely edited. Thanks Santa!

I was so spoiled this year with gifts. Thanks everyone for all the fun stuff!
A Gunnies Gift Card! Thanks Jimmy for the awesome gift it is my favorite place to shop. I took 3 trips there over Christmas vacation.
What could possibly be more EXCITING than a SNUGGIE! This picture says it all.

Koda gets so excited every year to open up his stocking. He goes right to it and whines at us until we help him see what surprises Santa brought him.

Santa brought Dad a PING PONG Table.
Christmas breakfast was SO DELICIOUS. John made his Mom's homemade Cinnamon Twists with icing all from SCRATCH, we also had hash browns, eggs, bacon, and fresh hand squeezed orange juice (the oranges were shipped from AZ).

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I love your family! Looks like you had a blast. So funny what a "snuggie Christmas" this was. Your mom is adorable. So sorry your job made you come home!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

We got Snuggies too! haha the name makes it.

Tami said...

gotta love the snuggie. looks like you guys had a great vacay! your family looks lovely.