Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brenna Bridal Shower & Utah Vacation

My youngest sister Brenna is getting married on June 19th. Over memorial weekend she had a darling outdoor bridal shower and it turned out so nice.

Mother of the Bride and Bride to be wearing the apron I MADE for her!
She got so many nice wedding gifts, I am really excited for her to set up her new kitchen. It is going to be aqua blue and white, thanks to the darling Martha Stewart line at Macy's.
Here is a picture of my Mom, Grandma, sisters, Aunts and cousins on my Mom's side of the family. I was so lucky to live so close to them growing up and get to see them all on a regular basis.
If you have not noticed her colors are YELLOW and GRAY. It is such a darling combination.
One of my favorite cousins ever Carol-Lyn, Brenna and I after all the presents have been opened.

On Sunday we went to Nephi where my Grandpa Grace is burried and had a doughnut in his honor. We miss you Grandpa! Isn't this the cutest picture of my Mom?
Becky, Brooke, Dad, Brianne, Mom, Brenna and Eli at Grandpa Graces graveside in Nephi

2 comments:

Jessica and Jim said...

That doughnut picture is hilarious! What a great tradition.

Lindsay said...

I miss you so much Brianne! Cute pictures!