Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary

It is hard for me to believe Brandon & I were married FIVE years ago. So much has happened in the last five years and it has really gone by so fast. I am so lucky to be married to such a terrific man. To celebrate our anniversary we went to eat at Magleby's Grill and Oyster Bar. It is one of our favorite places to eat in Utah.

YUMMY! Buttermilk pie to share
The pie was a hard decision to make because ALL the desserts at this place are to die for.
Presents!
SURPRISE! The gun came with an old military ammo carrying case and a sling.
It was also Jimmy and Brooke's Anniversary so Brooke and I were sneaky and bought the boys twin guns so they could go shooting. It is a Old Russian Rifle made for the war about 50 years ago.

0 comments: