Friday night Eli's family planned a great backyard pool party wedding dinner to start the celebration. They had it in my parents backyard which has never looked better after it was all decorated. The Borup family had pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw, potato salad and spinach salad for dinner. For dessert she made little brownie sundaes in small jars and strawberry shortcake. It was really yummy.
You can't have a outside BBQ pool party without a good variety of soda pop
Brandon and I were enjoying being outside since we are usually cooped up inside at work or school. The weather was PERFECT!
There were at least 100 people there. It was a great turn out and a blast to get to talk to so many family and friends.
Here are the 3 year old boy cousins Bryce, Duke & Lincoln going down the slide in a train
Gavin had a BIG Popsicle for dessert and it looks like he is wearing half of it. He is so CUTE!
Mom and Gavin (before he got all messy) enjoying the backyard party.


2 comments:
So adorable! Get those wedding pics on there! Can hardly wait!
I'm so sorry we missed the wedding. Colin was sick. It looks like it was so much fun and I loved her colors. Sorry again we didn't get to see you I really had planned on it. Your parents backyard looks amazing!!!!
Post a Comment